Editorial Board members are chief support for our Juniper Publishers. We are pleased to invite Associate Editors who are best in their Research field. Without Associate Editors it would be impossible to maintain high standards of peer-reviewed journals. Kindly follow the guidelines below for Associate Editor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Editorial board Members of Juniper publishers are responsible for publishing quality manuscripts received from authors on concerned subjects.
- Sustain initiatives to educate researchers and young scholars about publication ethics.
- Associate Editors can review submitted manuscripts based on their feasible time, if time does not allow reviewing the manuscript Editors can suggest other reviewers.
- Associate Editor will look after any confidential data regarding the task. If the author has used information of real individuals in any of his medical or scientific records, the Editorial Team must look for written consent from the individual for the record to qualify for publishing.
- The validity of scientific facts stated must be checked and the criticism of the manuscript should be left Open for all to decide.
- The Editorial Board members must assure that published content is original. The reliability of the author's work is a must, so there must be proper citation and the original source of the content should be named.
- Editorial board members are most welcome to give their valuable suggestions for organizational progress
- Associate Editors can be promoted as Editors, Executive editor and Senior Editor in the concerned journal based on their active participation as well as their on their experience.
- Based on their valuable contributions and their efficiency there is a chance to serve as a prominent member of advisory board.
- The review comments that are given by the editors will be strictly followed, after which the authors will be requested to modify their manuscript according to their suggestions/comments.
- Juniper journals consider Editorials as a note to the young researchers and scholars.